1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

frustrated with getting rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by ronnang, Jul 27, 2016.

1. ronnang

ronnang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have redeemed rewards 3 times in the past and have had no problems getting the rewards I wanted. However this time I am having such a difficult time finding them in stock. I was able to get my Madam Tussauds but still can not get the offer on my husbands account I have had no luck in getting either 2 free buffets at Green Valley or Red Rock. It seems they are not restocking like they use to or they are just putting them out in such small batches it is not easy to get them. I have been checking every day 6 to 8 times per day. I still have some time to try to catch them but after almost a month of trying I am not very hopeful. Does anyone know if there are certain days or times of the day that I could check for better luck? Thanks

2. Diva21

Diva21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Join one of the fan groups on Facebook. Both MyVegas Friends and MyVegas Friends Rock have threads that post when the rewards are refreshed. Just sign up to receive notifications to that thread and you'll hear as soon as rewards are reloaded. They are releasing smaller amounts of the rewards and there are hundreds of thousands of people trying to get the same rewards.

3. ronnang

ronnang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks.. I did not know these existed.. I will check them out.

4. vik

vik Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like the user above said join the groups so you can get an idea of when they restock. I was having problems getting both of those buffets over the past 2 weeks. I pretty much just spent a day clicking back and forth using the back to browsing button until they restocked. I noticed that with those two rewards, it always says out of stock, even when I was able to get them.

5. troyzilla

troyzilla Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hear you. I just logged in as a LOVE ticket was available and just as I hit confirm - bam - sold out :(

6. ronnang

ronnang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally lucked out yesterday and got BOTH the green Valley free buffets and the Red Rock free buffets!! I don't know if they do it at certain times on certain days. But on Thursday Aug 4th they reloaded and I was able to get them at 9:39 est. Now if we can get my husbands Madam Tussaunds that would be awesome.

7. bsalmoo

bsalmoo Tourist

just missed LOVE tix....was looking just as they became available. Had to wait for my wife to open a tab and make a few clicks and they were all gone. So it appears they last about 5 minutes on a Saturday. And yes, it literally took my wife 5 minutes, no exaggeration, to open a tab and make a few clicks.

8. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have your game 'open' & refresh it periodically on the day you are planning on trying to get rewards. Make sure you refresh it periodically just so the page is still responding ok. I usually have another FB window open or watch the FB notifications on my phone for the update then I just click on rewards & I am not trying to go thru the 4723 pop-up windows the game displays when it loads lol.

9. eaglejohn

eaglejohn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if previously purchased a reward. have page ready and refresh every minute or 2. have your email address copied and ready to paste. just use any initials in first and last name.Paste email address. check bottom box. click to purchase. Purchase can be done in seconds this way.