1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

From Downtown To The Linq

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Candy Apple, May 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We'll be staying downtown two days (still not sure where yet) before transferring to the Linq on a Monday about noon. What's the best way to tell the cab driver to go from downtown to the Linq? He might "pretend" the area behind the Linq is more confusing than it really is. We wouldn't mind walking from the side of Cromwell on Flamingo Road if that would be more of a direct shot. What should I tell him?

2. grosx2

grosx2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would use Uber, as that will be roughly half the price of a cab, and probably cleaner.

If you insist on a cab, just plug the destination into Google maps and give him the route that it tells you. It will give you the fastest route for the current conditions, factoring in traffic, accidents, etc.

3. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't have a smart phone to use Uber so it would have to be a taxi. Google would give me directions to the Linq, but in reality would it be more direct for him to drop us off on the side of Flamingo by the Cromwell if the area behind the Linq is a maze?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.