1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

From Aria to the strip?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by MikeOPensacola, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeOPensacola

MikeOPensacola VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just curious, how long of a walk is it from the Aria to the strip? I can't really tell from the map. Thanks.....:peace::beer:

Annual Summer Bliss in the Land of Milk and Honey!!!
  2. Willy

Willy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you go out the doors that are behind the front desk and stick to the left through crystals it's less than 5 minutes to the crosswalk at Cosmo. Not abig deal at all.

3. waverunner

waverunner BBHMM

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can also take the Tram to Monte Carlo-Bellagio and then do the walking. City Center is not the easiest place to get around.

4. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at Aria for first time back in May and was a bit concerned about this long walk. In actuality, it just wasn't that big of deal and I even have a bit of neuropathy in feet. I found it easier to just walk from Valet at front entrance around the big circular drive way and down the sidewalk, brought you past the Mandarin and boom, you are on strip, Monte Carlo just a few steps away, cross walk right there to get you to other side, where ABC store and Hawaiian Marketplace is.

5. gabeoak

gabeoak Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed at Aria a lot and have found little use for the tram. It's an easy walk to Monte Caro and and easy walk to Bellagio via Vdara and then through the Spa Tower at Bellagio. Previous posters are correct that it's a quick walk to the Strip through Crystals. And I realize that was the OP's question.
    But if you find yourself inside Bellagio or inside MC, no need to go to the strip to get back to home at Aria.
    Also. If you leave via North Valet at Aria, walk around the circle drive towards Vdara, there is a staircase that takes you to street level on Harmon. From there you are a brief walk into the porte cochere of Cosmopolitan. Not the grandest of prettiest of walks. But equally as close as the walk through Crystals.

6. SikDmax

SikDmax Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Down the stairs, right past the Fire Station built into the Aria! Thought that was a little odd lol

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.