1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

frist time trip at christmas...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by jimbondo, Dec 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimbondo

jimbondo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    any surprises in store ?. bringing my 3 adult children and wife
    this trip.staying at cosmo DEC 23 to 28.. cant wait..

2. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to Vegas for Christmas a few years ago. I liked it. It's not as dead as people think but the buffet lines were really long on Christmas Eve and Day.

Super Bowl Weekend for a Bachelor Party!
  3. raraavis

raraavis VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i've been there a couple times during christmas/new year's. for me the biggest surprise was the more expensive buffets. i mean, it makes sense when you think about it; i just wasn't really thinking about it until we got there. other than that, i thought some places were more crowded (such as venetian because of their winter in venice). i could barely move through the path near the gondolas!

4. scohitch

scohitch Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I take her mother every other Christmas. She enjoys the decorations, though they seem to be declining in volume. We booked restaurant reservations yesterday through Open Table so we'd have somewhere to eat. Yes it gets busier and I find the customer service isn't as good. There are quite a few people that call in sick and just don't show for their restaurant shifts. I've also tried to lighten the mood a little by apologizing for being there, after all, we're the ones that are making them work. I usually just get a look that says, "Yep, so why are you here?"

5. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Welcome to the board Jim. I've been to Vegas at all different times of the year, but never at Christmas. I will say you are off to a great start staying at Cosmo, it's my fav! Good luck on the trip and have a great time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.