1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Fright Dome at Circus Circus

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by UKFanatic, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Less than a month out from my annual bday trip and I'm trying to make some plans.

My friends and I have decided to go to Fright Dome one evening. Does anyone know if there are any coupons or admission discounts out there? Or any other tips oar advice about Fright Dome would be appreciated. I went to it about four years ago and assume it is still generally the same. But I am hopeful some of you have been there in more recent years and I welcome any thoughts or advice. Thanks

2. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Considering this, but also was intrigued by the Gates of Hell. But worried it might be too scary!

They won't comp Fright Dome? I thought that'd be an easy one...with a noir line cut to boot!

3. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I asked and my host said that FD is contracted out to a third party and it can't be billed to the room or comped up front. If it was just me, I might lean on my host a bit to give me a hard comp upfront. But its me and a group of friends, so I don't see it happening.

I think gates of Hell looks very cool too. But not everyone in this group of friends can handle the really scary stuff. I only persuaded them to try FD because I told them the rides would also be open

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.