1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Fresh Grill and Bar - Miracle Mile Shops

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by Myles24, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myles24

Myles24 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a groupon for 2 yard sized blended liquor drinks for 21$ in the miracle mile shops. I will be staying at PH this upcoming week and am wondering if this a good deal? Any experiences with this place?

2. joshcox19

joshcox19 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bought (and used) that exact groupon over the summer while I was there. If you're planning to buy some of the ridiculously huge frozen drinks then this is a great way to do it. The drinks were tasty but after a while it just gets to be too much, we ended up not finishing either of the drinks we got because they were so sweet.

3. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow I just ate there this past weekend and didn't see that Groupon. I ended up getting a yard drink at Fat Tuesdays with 2 shots.

Hell one of those is a lot let alone 2.

4. Lonster

Lonster Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    only if the females in your group promise to carry their shoes in one hand..their drink in the other while holding a cigarette and throwing f bombs at other's!!!

5. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Four of us used that groupon last April. I would say it's a pretty good deal, but yes it gets a little sweet. They are tasty and I needed a 'nap' after finishing it. Got up after about an hour and a half and partied late into the evening...I mean morning! LOL.

You can have the glasses refilled if you like at places like Numb bar and Fat Tuesday but not sure of the cost.

Next time, I am getting mine with an extra shot...maybe I won't drink it so fast! LOL :drunk:

Always seems so far away............
  6. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another option is to use the Restaurant.com cert/coupon, it can be returned for points if you don't use it and is pretty cheap when they discount the price for the certificates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.