1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

French Market Buffet

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by waverunner, Oct 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waverunner

waverunner BBHMM

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually eat at Ports o Call at Gold Coast. I was thinking of mixing it up and adding the French Market Buffet at Orleans (i'll be in Vegas for 6 nights). Are both these buffets about the same, or are there differences in the menus, like for lunch? They are about the same price and the shuttle goes to both places.
    I know the stations are about the same as far as names, but if i go to Ports one day, and then French Market the next, will it be just deja vu?......or will the menu have more variety?

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty much the same items but we went to GC for lunch early during 1 trip and to Orleans for dinner about 4 days later....was surprised that most of the items offered at O were the same ones out at GC. They are good low budget buffets but you won't get a great deal of variety.

3. VivaMattyVegas

VivaMattyVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Until the price gets too high, I feel the Orleans seafood buffet on Friday's and Saturday's is the best deal in town. I'm not an oyster fan, but they have both hot and cold. I am a fan though of how they do their snow crab legs. It's one of the few places that don't drown them in water, so you can snap them and all the meat comes out. Also they have a chocolate fondue fountain, which is always a plus.

4. waverunner

waverunner BBHMM

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks guys. I was thinking of doing the "B" card loop from Harrah's to Sam's, Orleans, GC, and Fremont/Cali, sort of a buffet loop (separate days of course).
    I usually eat at Gold Coast, but i might stagger the buffet's, lunch at GC, dinner at Orleans, lunch at Fremont, dinner at Sam's. Since i can't drive, was just looking to do things off the Strip until i return to the Strip to gamble.
    I'm staying at Flamingo, but i do have a "B" card, which allows me on the shuttle just after hotel guests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.