1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Freeplay. Who is loosest with their offers on Freeplay?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by borntwice, Jul 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. borntwice

borntwice Newbie

Jul 14, 2015
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have noticed a massive trend in properties not giving out free play like they used to. I remember getting many offers with quite substantial amounts of freeplay (1000-5000). Now it seems as if you are lucky to see 200? Yet they are offering quite a bit of "resort" credits in their offers to me. Has anyone had any decent freeplay offers and if so, where?
  2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Jan 1, 2014
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't gamble large enough to get anything like $1000 in free play but relative to my betting level Downtown Grand sent me a decent offer. Also The D allows you cash in free play without having to stay there. I haven't gotten any free play from a strip property in a very long time. Last thing I got was a few promo chips from Cosmo back in Feb. I've heard they've stopped giving those out. My offers since have not included any chips or freeplay.

TIMSPEED Too young, Too poor, Too addicted.

Aug 8, 2013
    Modesto, CA
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tough to say...as I never got any in Vegas...
    In Reno, I used to get $800 a month in FSP, playing 99.73% video poker (while earning 1.5% in comps)
    In San Diego, at Harrahs Rincon I did DIAD, as a brand new player, with $25k coin-in on video poker, and like $20k coin in on $5 3-reel slots; and I got $3000 FSP for one month. (of course, free rooms for a year afterwards, all booked well in advance, hahah)
    Palace Tower Suite!
    Thanks CreditKarma!
  4. Grid

Grid VIP Whale

Jan 17, 2011
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    My coin in is very consistent. MGM seems to have looser slots. I hit my coin in with less loss of cash to do so VS CET where it takes more money to hit the same. But either way I play through $8-$10K per day all slot, very little poker. Here are my results with 3-4 day stays are each property:

All of these include free rooms as well. I never paid a resort fee at any of these places except for V/P

CET (I'm Diamond) $200 in free play, was $400-$450 at the beginning of the year. They slash FP across the board. Seem to be giving away blenders and experiences VS FP now.
    MGM (I'm Platinum) $100-$150 in free Play (depending on the property) plus always an adder of Cirque tickets or resort credit, usually around $100 value so $250 total
    Treasure Island $250 in free play + $100 in extra free play when you book by a certain time. So 90% of the time its $350.00. Extra are Lame-O slot tourneys but you still get the FP.
    Venetian/Palazzo $75 in free play when you book your comped room for 2 nights or $100 when you book for 3 nights.
    SLS $50 in free play
    Stratosphere $150.00 in free play. Usually double stacked offers. $100 in FP + a bonus day of $50. Thats after just 1 night of gambling. I did show up for a few hours one day and lost $300 on slots. coin in of maybe $2K and my offers dropped to $5.00 since then. Strange since my average would have been $8K day 1 $2K day 2 =$5K average. Thats not $5.00 worth. Still get 3 nights comped though.

Thats what i have come up with over the past 2 years. Maybe it helps someone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.