1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

free Wifi at MSS and the Cal

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by makikiboy, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried to access the free downtown wifi when I was at the Cal and MSS. My room at the MSS faced north (ugh, the freeway) and at the Cal it was the west tower facing west. I was unable to get any free wifi connections at either place from the direction that my room faced.

In the west tower at the Cal I tried to see if I could catch the free signal when I was by the window by the elevators. Again I was unable to catch any free signal.

I did go down to the cal parking lot to see if I could catch anything. While unable to get a signal when I was on the west side of the parking lot I did catch the free wifi signal when I was on the east side of the parking lot, facing eastward. I think you have to face the FSE to catch the free wifi signal, not sure why I wasn't able to catch it when I was near the upstairs elevators, maybe the east tower was in the way?

Funny because people were looking to see what I was doing in my car.

Just information for people who want to catch a free wifi signal while down at the Cal or MSS, while you can catch the signal in the parking lot I'm not sure if you can catch a signal in the hotel facing west. I should have checked out the east tower to see if I found a signal, maybe next time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.