1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Free Rooms at The Quad

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Majik9, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Majik9

Majik9 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well almost free. I do have to pay $11.20 in Resort fee and taxes per night.

I happen to login to my Total Rewards account where my TR balance is Zero and my Tier is the starter Gold. As I almost never stay or gamble at any of the Caesar's properties.

Anyways there says 7 offers, I look at the full calender for all Vegas resorts and nothing stands out. I, go back and click on just the P.H. one and it seems the price is lower than the calender when comparing all the resorts. So I think I wonder what the quad would be the night before my nearly comped rooms at T.I. in 3 weeks.

So I click on the offer button and click price and $0.00! So I figure cool, book it and go up a night early and just leave after work Thursday and avoid the Friday So Cal to Vegas drive. I go back and start clicking around on other dates and get July 2nd and 3rd also for $0.00. So I book that to figuring I'll go up Tuesday after work and be there on the 3rd and 4th.

Add in a few comped Buffets playing myvegas and it should be nice way to spend the 4th.:thumbsup:

2. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Being "comped" you should be Resort Fee exempt.

3. Grid

Grid VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought that only applied to Platinum or higher players?

4. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    correct only for diamond and platnium no resort fees.you can have host remove the fees when your there if you gamble

5. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will confirm that at the moment offers seem to be trumping rate calender. Even the "reduced nights" one can occasionally come up comp.

Sad, because checking the offers is a much bigger pain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.