1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots Free Play Suggestions

Discussion in 'Slots' started by weluvvegas, Jan 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Need suggestions. I have only $100 freeplay to use at Mirage and I'm stumped on what to try it on. What type of machine would give me the best chance at a high pay? Of course a handpay would be nice but I'll take any win!

I was thinking either something like Buffalo or Konami at a high bet or maybe, $1 Top Dollar or a $1 machine 5 lines? I'm usually a mid-bet type of player, I hardly ever max bet with my own bankroll (on pennies)

What would you play to give yourself the best CHANCE at a high ROI? Any suggestions for specific games at Mirage would be great too!

Thank you!

40th Birthday Bash!
  2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Personally, I treat it as cash, and play exactly what I always play. If there is some machine that gives a good chance of high pay, let me know and I will use my real money - LOL! The most "assured" ROI are machines with very low top payouts. The highest ROI is a high jackpot game - but ONLY if you hit it. Otherwise, they are the worse.

Check out these threads for more:

http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?128115-Best-options-for-free-play

http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?127033-Freeplay-Question

http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?126810-any-luck-with-Freeplay

3. weluvvegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!

40th Birthday Bash!
  4. Raptor

Raptor High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would play a 3 reel $1 machine. Max $3 or $5 per spin.

5. Geogran

Geogran OTD Tea Sipper

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree. You may not hit a jackpot, in fact odds are you won't. But you usually get some good play and a decent chance of matching or beating the value of your FP - if you win $200 or $300 - take it and run - that is a good ROI. Unless your goal is play it all back in, like poker players say 'know when to fold 'em'....

I play at Mirage a lot and there are some pretty reliable 3 reel dollar slots between the new center bar and piano bar areas. Also the $2 and $5 dollar 3 reel slots outside the HL slots room area have paid well for me over time.

Pick a machine that appeals to you, have fun, and hope for the best! Wishing you good success!

(I find the newer penny slots are too volatile and I only play them for a little variety from time to time - I rarely get any return on them).

6. weluvvegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been watching slot videos all weekend and I'm not gonna lie, that new Goldfish race for the gold looks tempting, 5 cent max bet....ugh

40th Birthday Bash!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.