1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Free Play Reward Question? Min Nights Required...

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Isaac Wolkowicz, Apr 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isaac Wolkowicz

Isaac Wolkowicz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any help to answer my Freeplay rewards questions below is appreciated! Thanks!

Basic Info: My wife and I are staying 4 nights in July at the MGM Grand (room is booked with an occupancy of 2 under my name).

Question 1: If my wife and I each have a myVegas/mlife account can we use the same reservation to qualify for the $50/3 night stay min Freeplay reward?

Question 2: If not, Can I redeem the $50 Freeplay on the 3 night min under my reservation and my wife redeem the $10 Freeplay/1 night min under the same reservation as we are staying 4 nights. (FYI, I have already redeemed my 3-in-30 vouchers or else I would redeem both myself).

2. bruceb

bruceb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Answer 1: Yes you can, just make sure both names are added to the room when you check in. Wife and I did this at Monte Carlo last trip.

bruce

20th anniversay trip
  3. Isaac Wolkowicz

Isaac Wolkowicz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your the man Bruce!

Cheers!

4. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

Similar type question so figured I'd tag on. 3 consecutive nights booked at mirage for June- 1 myvegas under my account, 2 myvegas under my partners account. The nights were linked when we made the reservation and I will make sure both names are on the room at check in. Anyone think I should anticipate issues redeeming the $50 free play? I know technically you are checked in and out each night so wasn't sure if that would impact.

5. bruceb

bruceb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Should not be a problem. My Monte Carlo trip referenced above was similar. Reservations were 4 MyVegas nites alternating between wife and I. We had no problem having them linked or redeeming a $50 free play each.
    bruce

20th anniversay trip
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.