1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Free Play question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by michaelvegas1970, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michaelvegas1970

michaelvegas1970 Tourist

Hi,
    Wife and I will be staying at the MGM next month for 4 nights. We each purchased a $50, $25 & $10 myvegas slot free play. Does anyone know if we can use all three during our stay? Or will mgm limit us to one myvegas free play per trip?

Thanks.

2. bwatson23

bwatson23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fine print on my reward says if you purchase more than one of the Freeplays you had to stay a minimum of three nights at said property. I think you guys qualify for that.

3. RIRugrat

RIRugrat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On a related note I have used the $25 FP award at MGM before. Note that it's really a match play award as you have to play $25 to use the $25 FP. I put $25 in a slot machine at MGM, activated the FP and every time I played/spin for a $1 I would get a $1 back if I didn't win anything on that spin (or I would get an extra dollar on top of what I won on that spin).

Just letting you know that you can't use the FP without putting money in a machine. Enjoy!

Chris

4. jh46

jh46 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You didn't have to put in $25 cash in order to use the $25 FP, just whatever your bet amount was which I think you said $1. If your bet was $25 for one spin, then yes, you would have had to put in $25 cash to start.

5. nubia11

nubia11 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used three MyVegas Freeplays during a three night stay at Bellagio in March without any issues ($25, $10, $10). As I recall though, there wasn't a restriction on combining multiple Freeplay rewards at that time. As long as you meet the minimum nights for multiple rewards, you should be fine. Happy gaming!

6. michaelvegas1970

michaelvegas1970 Tourist

Thanks for the help everyone. Wife and I each picked up at $50 & $25 free play and two free breakfast buffets. Leaving in six weeks with another couple. Fourth trip in four years. Counting the seconds until we leave.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.