1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Free MGM show tickets with hotel reservation

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by georgesken, Feb 24, 2016.

1. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi there,

While surfing around I found the following promotion on the tripadvisor board:

/http://www.mgmresorts.com/entp/

I was able to book 6 free tickets for Blue man Group for our family holiday in may.

If you have booked at least 2 nights in an MGM resort on the MGM or mlife websites, by putting your reservation number on the site of the promotion, you might be eligeble for 2 complementary show tickets!

It worked perfectly for me on 3 rooms we booked.

Once again
  2. garfan

garfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks,

when I made my initial reservation I made a mistake and only put 1 guest, I did call to change and there is a note on my reservation that I now have 2 guests, but when I tried to use the above offer it only let me get one ticket.

I might try calling the number when I get home later and see if I can get 2 tickets

3. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried this and get all the way to the end, and it would not process tickets. Bummer! Called the MGM phone number listed and she had never heard of promotion. Oh well!!

4. garfan

garfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    there is 2 different phone numbers, one of the first page and then a different one in the FAQs, which one did you try??

5. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There seems to be Some kind of glitch with the online reservations in Some cases. Sometimes the final step does not work.
    In the case you have to fill in the name and email adress of your wife/husband/friend who travels with you. And then it seems to work.
    I had this on one of my reservations and it worked like that. (This was also reported on the other forum and suggested as a solution by someone who called mgm directly)

Once again
  6. Kevke

Kevke Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I managed to book 2 tickets to blue man group in Luxor 24th april ! Awesome !!

Do u really only pay the $15,- tax per ticket or are there more aditional costs ?

7. h0llywood

h0llywood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey thank you so much for this!

I have to reservations for Delano next month (1 room for me and 1 for my friend) and I have to separate reservation numbers and was able to get 4 total tickets to Zumanity for free. This is the best promotion I have been able to take advantage of thank you again!

Pre-Xmas Vacay
  8. hokdo

hokdo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked mine no problem, the other couple we're going with had issues. They called the 866 phone number and they had already booked a show and it had something to do with their email. The associate was able to fix it for us and we then booked the tickets. 4 free tickets. Sweet deal, thanks OP.

9. h0llywood

h0llywood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since I got these tickets for Zumanity and they're in section 303, do you know if I can pay for an upgrade at will call?

Pre-Xmas Vacay
  10. Gecko23

Gecko23 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm having getting anything to show up other than the blue man group. I'm booked at the Monte Carlo for 4 nights the week of April 25th. Anyone else having similar issues?

11. Gecko23

Gecko23 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    *having trouble

12. Kevke

Kevke Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the same problem , all the other shows werent avalible in this month, so i booked Blue Man Group( doesnt matter to me i wanne see them all anyways )

Also booked for 2 friends of mine who are going end of march 2 tickets to Zarkana !

Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  13. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the same for my may bookings: only blue man group. But het, an unexpected free show is always great, whatever it is

Once again
  14. garfan

garfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it didn't work online for me, but while I was on the phone and she was checking with her supervisor I tried putting in a different email and I got 2 tickets to blue man group, I have seen them before in Toronto but that was years ago, free is always good

thanks again

15. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw this yesterday and tried to book KA for our trip next month. I kept getting an error message. I called the number listed and the person at the box office knew nothing about the promotion. She was very helpful but after talking with someone at MLIFE said that the offer I was booked on did not come with show tickets. I booked 3 comped nights off the website at the end of December. I did notice that whenever I filled in the form it defaulted to an old work email address which I would change to my current email. Today i figured I would try one more time but this time I left the email to what came up and SUCCESS. Thanks for the heads up.

Mark

16. Gecko23

Gecko23 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I called the 866 number from the faq and the guy I talked to said this promotion ended in November. He kept asking which Tavel company I booked my flight and hotel with and I told him I just booked my hotel with mlife, he offered to transfer me but i'm starting to think that this site is maybe some kind of glitch? I wanted to book the beetles love show but since blue man group was the only thing that would show dates for me I just booked that. I saw the show about ten years ago and really liked it. Figured why not, it's free and I never expected a free show when I booked my room so I'm not going to complain:thumbsup:

17. Trumie04

Trumie04 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks georgesken for posting that link! I just booked 2 tickets to Blue Man group for 3/27. I got an error message at a few different points in the process but I just re-tried a couple of times and everything went through. I wasn't sure if it would work since I'm using another MGM promotion on my existing reservation for Aria, but it worked!

18. garfan

garfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am curious to know if anyone who redeems this offer actually gets the tickets when they go to pick them up at the box office

I will post I can get them but not going for a month or so

19. whifi

whifi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yup... nothing's available for my dates (May 9-May 13) except BMG. damn, was hoping to snag Love tickets.

20. h0llywood

h0llywood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going next month. Will let you know if this is legit.

Pre-Xmas Vacay
Tags: