1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Free High Roller for teachers and first responders in Sept

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by teehuge, Sep 14, 2016.

1. teehuge

teehuge Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    SEPTEMBER SPECIALS
    Teacher Appreciation- High Roller is honoring all Educators by offering FREE admission for teachers all of September. Teachers must show credentials at the High Roller for FREE admission. Family & Friends receive 50% off GA and can purchase tickets at High Roller Box Office

First Responders* Appreciation- High Roller is honoring First Responders by offering FREE admission for First Responders all of September. Must show credentials at the High Roller for FREE admission. Family & Friends receive 50% off GA and can purchase tickets at High Roller Box Office.

*First Responders include Police Officers, EMTs, Firefighters & Emergency Call Center

• Like Like x 4
  2. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Too bad we have a sub teacher shortage up here! Otherwise, I'd give it another "whirl!"

RICHARD

• Like Like x 1
  3. BellaBlvd

BellaBlvd Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Note to self: Pack credentials. I'm down with free.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Backagain1

Backagain1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is great but school started in August. No way I can go in September! Thanks for the recognition.

• Like Like x 1
  5. h0und10

h0und10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seems like a weird time to have free teacher month.. Like why wouldn't they have that in the summer?