1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Free Diamond Tickets - Jersey Boys!!!

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by sybgal, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FYI - Am in LV now and went to the TR desk this morning to get our voucher for our 2 free Diamond tickets....the VERY nice clerk said "would you rather see Jersey Boys"? WHAT?? She said it is not advertised but thru August 31, tickets to see Jersey Boys are included on a 1st come basis. SCORE!! We saw the show in April - (amazing) - 2nd row and now going back tomorrow nite...not as close but still get to see them again for free! Anyone who is Diamond and will be in LV by the end of the month...you might like to take advange of this. Good luck!!

2. S'AllGoodMan

S'AllGoodMan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice score! :thumbsup:

Beth

3. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow that is a great break. Terrific show. Let us know if works as well at Paris as it did at V/P.

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Husker - we saw it in April and it was amazing...we are going back for seconds.... lol

5. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My friend and I used the two free diamond tix last night and face value was $171 each! I wouldn't consider close seats to be the best for this show, wouldn't want to look up. We were a couple rows in the middle section above the floor seats and they were perfect seats with a straight-on view.

Great perk for diamond!

6. eloisegirl

eloisegirl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jersey Boys is one of the greatest shows - I once sat in the last row of the theatre and every single person leaving the show had a smile on their face from ear to ear. A really great show!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.