1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Free coupons but some expire on 3/31/15

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by ref59405, Mar 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ref59405

ref59405 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I just returned from Las Vegas and we have some coupons left over that I was hoping someone might be able to use. However, most of them expire on 3/31/15 and a few of the others have some requirements that make the coupon not quite as valuable. If anyone can use these I will mail them to you right away.

I have the following coupons available:

A free ticket for 2 for the Mac King show at Harrah's. There is a one drink minimum purchase required for each person. The cost of the drink is $9.95 plus tax. This expires on 3/31/15.
    Complimentary ticket for 2 for Vinnie Favorito at the Flamingo. There is a one drink minimum purchase required for each person. The cost of the drink is $12.95 plus tax. This expires on 3/31/15.
    Complimentary tickets for up to 4 people to see the Divas show at the Linq. They charge box office fees of $15.95 per person. This expires on 12/31/17 (better hurry!)
    2 free tickets to Jeff Civillico Comedy in Action at the Linq. Each person must purchase a dvd or juggling ball set at $19.95 per person. I don't see that this coupon expires. (Hey, I never said that all of these were great deals!)

I also have the following Cosmo coupons which all expire on 3/31/15:
    2 for 1 drinks at the Chandelier bar.
    2 for 1 drinks at China Poblano or Jaleo.
    2 for 1 drink at Rose. Rabbit. Lie.
    20% off at EatDrink.
    2 for 1 concert tickets.
    Book 3 nights and pay for 2.
    Complimentary robe with the purchase of a 50 or 80 minute spa treatment.

Please let me know if you think you can use any of these before 3/31/15.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  2. stryker145

stryker145 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would love the free sandwiches. Ill PM you my email

3. stryker145

stryker145 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. MSUmarr54

MSUmarr54 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going from March 25th-31st.

Probably going to Mac King, but my dad might like the other shows. Just let me know if their still available through a PM.

Thanks for the offer!

-Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.