1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas free chip emails from myvegas - chip increase!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by -(J)-, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used to play myvegas every day... during that time I would get an email once a day with a free chip link. It was always something small like 500, 1,000 or 2,500 free chips.

After my actual trip to Vegas I stopped playing. I would still play 2 or 3 times a week for fun. I noticed I started getting daily emails (sometimes 2 per day) with larger free chips. 4,000 or 7,000

Now I am only playing 1 time a week. Maybe less and I still get an email just about every day. The free chip emails are now 14,000 15,000 or 20,000 (they also now expire in 2 days from the time email was received)

So... if you play less do they send you more free chips? Seems like this is the pattern I'm seeing. Is this individualized marketing or is everyone seeing a spike in free chip emails over the past 1-2 months? Just curious how this system actually works.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I play everyday and get 4000 chip emails each day from them for 28K for the week. I know of some people who got a 10K "Please come back and play" email, then the emails dropped down to 2500.

3. Fligster

Fligster VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same thing happened to me. Went to vegas and didn't play every day was getting 7500, 10k or 15k emails daily (1 email day) Went down to a consistent 4k a day since I have been back and playing every day.

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same, my trip is next week so I stopped playing. So I've been getting those too.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.