1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Frankie Moreno at PH canceled

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Ckspores, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Ckspores

Ckspores Tourist

Jul 25, 2015
    Chicago, IL
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was really looking forward to seeing him; I know some of you were too.

from his Facebook page:

Unfortunately, we have ended our contract with Base Entertainment to perform at Planet Hollywood.
    After exhausting every possibility to make it work, we have determined that its best to end this show and move on. It's been a great, if short, ride, but a great time nonetheless. Everyone at Base was so wonderful to work with and we appreciate what they did very much.
    I can't say enough great things about everyone we worked with over there. They have all been so awesome. Vincent Marini truly put together a spectacular visual like I have never seen. All the most upmost respect to all of them.
    The show was a great production, and we had 5 stars all the way across the board, thanks to all of you. Now...we've got some great new opportunities in the works and it won't be long before we' re on stage for you again soon. ;)
    So....this coming Friday and Saturday is your last chance to see this production before we switch gears. Come down, get drunk and rowdy with us.
    And my sincere apologies for anyone who had cancelled show tix or tix for future dates.
  2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Nov 28, 1999
    Western Washington
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, that's sad news. Hope he finds a new place to land.
  3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Mar 13, 2013
    Trips to Las Vegas: