Four Queens

Discussion in '$20 Trick Section' started by Sonya, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This thread is to discuss the $20 Trick at Four Queens.

2. Rick6825

Rick6825 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be checking in Thursday morning (4-30) at 1am and will see if works........flying in from Hawaii and staying until Monday. Best weekend to be in Vegas Baby.

3. Rick6825

Rick6825 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Worked well. got a room on 8th floor, next to friends room and very close to ice machine and elevator.

4. slatts

slatts Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $20 to front desk agent on a Saturday night; originally booked through FQ's website directly -- got upgraded to a suite on the 19th floor in the South Tower. It definitely wasn't their nicest room (looked more like a standard one) but the view was great, it was quiet, and non-smoky. Perfect for what we needed.

5. Verboten72

Verboten72 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm hoping to have some luck with the $20 trick in Nov. I've never tried it before, but maybe the fact that wifey and I will be celebrating our 1st anniversary at 4Q will improve our chances of getting an upgrade. Currently have a standard king room booked...so any available upgrade would be welcome I'll post back with the results.

-V72

Viva Las Vegas!
  6. PrincessaMyron

PrincessaMyron Low-Roller

Well? Did it work?

7. Kevzilla

Kevzilla Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In September 2014, the $20 trick got me a Jacuzzi Suite in the North Tower. The extra room and the mini-fridge were the best parts about it, likely because I was unable to find anyone to share the Jacuzzi with. :cry:

8. hawki39

hawki39 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we just got back on the 18th. I did the $20 trick upon arrival. I got the same sized room as the one I originally booked...2 queens, smoking. I got a 'remodeled' room on the 19th floor with a beautiful view. The remodel was a new bathroom shower with a rain head and side showers...in a glass door enclosure, no tub...and a modern, fake slate, topped sink. Was it worth the $20??/ Meh.