1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Four Queens Food Comps

Discussion in 'Comps' started by McGoo, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McGoo

McGoo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I plan to play more VP at the 4Qs this coming trip and I curious about how many points it takes to earn $1 in food comps. I have only been able to find information on cash back. For instance at Boyd properties 600 points = $1 in food comp whereas 1000 points = $1 in cash back.

Thanks for any help

2. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey McGoo,

At the 'Queens your points aren't directly applicable to food comps in the way they are at Boyd properties. (That is a really good perk IMHO, the 40% off when paying with points.)

There is (like at many places) a comp account which you can't access directly, but hosts can. It is some percentage of your theo or coin-in or whatever formula they've come up with.

If you are staying at the 4Q, then charge food to your room and see a host at checkout to see if they will pick up the charges.

There are two other ways I've gotten food comps - by going to the hosts office (off the lobby) and asking (this worked last trip when we were no longer staying there but were still playing there, but we didn't ask for much), and by playing 3-4 hours of blackjack and asking for a food comp from the pit boss. She told me it just comes out of my comp account though, so I didn't really get anything extra this way.

And the hosts probably did this too, but they would also have discretion to write a comp over and above what the computer says you've earned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.