1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Four best buffets for along weekend?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bdautch, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdautch

bdautch High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have my room comped through CET, so I don't need to use any MyVegas points for accommodations. What I really want is four buffets.

I'll be in town for a classic three day weekend, Thursday through Sunday. (Assume rewards credits are no problem...I have about 900,000, so even a 200,000 credit buffet would be fine. I only go to Vegas once per year, so I can live with building the credits back up over time.)

Here are my thoughts:

(1) Bellagio for dinner on Thursday night (since this reward can only be used from Monday through Thursday).

(2) Aria for lunch on Friday (since this reward is only good from Monday through Friday).

(3) Friday for dinner, I should go to...? (I need a buffet that is available every day of the week)

(4) Saturday for lunch/brunch, I should go to...? (Again, need one that's available all seven days)

That would be the entire allotment of four rewards, and I can certainly live with paying for my dinner on Saturday night. Sunday I'll just sleep in and then hit the airport, so I'm not worried about that.

Can you help me figure out which buffets are the best of the non-Bellagio/Aria offerings, and are available all weekend? Thanks!

2. ezmoney74

ezmoney74 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mirage, MGM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.