1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Foundation Room

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by markr520, Feb 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markr520

markr520 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello everyone. I'm wondering if The Foundation Room is a really special experience. I'd rather not eat dinner there (prices and menu don't look to be my thing...) but if the experience is fantastic, I think it'd be fun to go with my wife. Really having a hard time using my LPs on things that I want...

2. BCMike

BCMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went there at night years and years ago when I think it was a private members type thing. I knew a member at the time that took me in. Ran into Shaquille O'Neal actually lol. I thought it was a nice place though. For me, the view North down the strip from the patio was probably the best part of the evening...and I guess running into Shaq. FYI, this really was probably 12 years ago so things may be extremely different.

3. BellaBlvd

BellaBlvd Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I enjoyed the Foundation Room. Loved the views, loved the decor. I had some good drinks and eats. I was there during Monday Night Football and they had these amazing steak nachos. No idea what they did to the steak but it was awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.