1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Foundation Room Reward

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Marney1, Mar 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marney1

Marney1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi
    Can anyone tell me whether it is worth redeeming the Foundation Room reward please?
    Thank you

2. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why don't you tell us what the reward is?
    :confused:

Superbowl Baby
  3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it's for the complimentary access, I would think it's a waste of loyalty points to get it. I don't know for certain, but I would assume there are times you could walk right in without any cover anyway.

4. Marney1

Marney1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you Scott for your polite and helpful response. It does seem like an awful lot of points so may give it a miss.

5. TheJackal

TheJackal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would only use this reward if you plan on going after 10pm. After 10pm there is a $30 cover. We used two of these rewards for a party of 4.

If taking a cab it is best to be dropped in the back by Light. You need to go to the House of Blues Gift shop to redeem the reward and get your vouchers. Then you need to walk to the Foundation Room and take the elevator to the top. If you get dropped at the front of Mandalay you will do twice as much walking.

There is a bouncer at the bottom of the elevators who will collect your vouchers. Go for the view, but I wouldn't stay for the drinks. The view is spectacular and worth the trip on its own. A round of drinks for our party of 4 was $54 before tip. We had two rounds, took a bunch of pictures. Hung out outside at one of the tables and then headed back to Aria.

[​IMG]

6. NYPoker

NYPoker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not trying to hijack the thread. Quick question, does the reward count towards your "3" rewards? Thanks.

7. TheJackal

TheJackal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, it does not. It is considered a House of Blues reward, not a Mandalay Bay (MGM) reward.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.