1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Foundation Room/ Mix question

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by burdog, May 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have read that there is a cover charge, no there isn't, it's after 9pm etc. Can someone give me the cover charge low down on these 2 places and which has the better view/ atmosphere. Also is it worth getting the passes from MyVegas if there is a cover? We will be staying @ MB on a Fri/ Sat night and would like to see the strip from there and would go up around sunset and leave in an hour or so as we really aren't much into clubs. Thank you all.:peace:

2. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been to Mix 3 times, all of them entering before 9PM, and I've never been charged a cover. I don't recall, however, which days of the week these visits were on. I think at least one was a weekend night.

Vegas Just Because...
  3. bedaniels

bedaniels Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have done the foundation room usually after midnight, you need to be on the guest list through VIP services at that time but have haven't paid a cover. If your going for sunset you should not need to be on the guest list and yes the view is awesome.

4. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mix has two sides: restaurant and a bar/lounge area. The bar/lounge has a cover charge after 9 or 10pm. We always go early so we've never paid a cover charge.

Foundation Room is a private club open to members but it's sometimes open to the general public. It's confusing. Some nights it's open, some nights it's members only, some nights it's members and folks on the guest list. There are public rooms and private rooms inside. We went for dinner on a night it was open to the general public and our waitress put us on the guest list for the following night. It was a much different atmosphere that night. Not our cup of tea.

Both are accessed via dedicated elevators that are somewhat hard to find. It adds to the allure and mystery.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.