1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Found some killer deals 2nd weekend in may through SW

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by addicted, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addicted

addicted Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Friday the 10th - Monday the 13th of may...

RT (out of OMA) at a couple places in the $600 range for 2 people.

:beer:

2. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hesitated rebooking my flight from NH to LV during our April school vacation and found some great prices from here during the first 2 weeks of May as well. I need to act today or tomorrow I guess or prices will start going up. About $376 RT from the east coast. I could do it for about $340 but the times are not as good. I like to leave here around 6am and be in LV before Noon (pacific time), and leave in the afternoon so that I can get a good night's sleep, have a good breakfast, pack leisurely and not rush to the airport. The last day for me is pretty much shot anyway since I am going east and losing 3 hours.

Jimbo338

3. br549

br549 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just rebooked my flights to/from San Antonio. Now $232 r/t. Saved $146 from previous booking. Had to change flight times, but worth saving $146.

Last Trip of 2016 - Trip moved up 3 days
  4. OhioStateAlum

OhioStateAlum Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same here. Got a killer deal. Columbus to Vegas, flying in Friday and out Monday, nonstop both ways for $270 total. One member of our group was able to book it at about $225. Loving SW right now

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.