1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

For the GA section of Britney's show, how early should people go in?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by XtremeD, Jul 14, 2016.

1. XtremeD

XtremeD Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, I'll be going to Vegas in Oct, the show is on the 26th, once it's all confirmed that we're all going I'll be buying a ticket for that show in the GA section (which is the floor standing right at the stage). My question is, is how early do they let people in in order to get down there because I don't want to go in and find that there's like 100 people standing in front of me since they're all going to be holding up their phones and all that, I'd rather be right at that gate at the front.

2. Krh2o

Krh2o MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It doesn't matter when they let people in. People will line up outside well before that.

3. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw Britney (with pit tickets ) in May 2015 and didn't bother waiting in line early (hey, it's Vegas and I am not spending my time there waiting in line for anything if I can help it)! There are just so many tickets allowed in the pit, and while it is crowded, there is room to move around. I believe they start letting people in around 7pm. I ended up about three or four people away from the stage and the view was great. Yes, people hold up phones, and yes, there are extremely tall people who can stand in front of you AND hold up phones. There are also extremely annoying Britney fanatics who jump around like wind up dolls and elbow everyone around them. But it's fun! To combat the "cell phone wavers", if you are a girl I would recommend wearing some sort of wedge shoe with as much wedge as possible to give you height. If you are a guy (and are not super tall) I would recommend something along those lines too (I bought really comfortable shoes called "creepers" on ebay with a 3 inch high flat sole to wear to see Madonna at MSG since I had floor seats near the stage, and it was perfect. The brand on ebay is Demonia, and the boots and shoes are actually very cool looking and perfect for a concert).

Just as an FYI - a friend of mine is going to see J Lo in the Axis theater next month and I called for her to find out how early she would have to get in line to get close to the stage. The woman at the Axis box office told me she wasn't sure about J Lo, but for Britney they start lining up at the door as early as 10am (which to me is absolutely insane). Unless you want to spend 12 hours waiting in line, I wouldn't worry about being at the edge of the stage and just go a little before the doors open and enjoy it - it is a really entertaining show.

4. XtremeD

XtremeD Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will not waste an entire day lining up @ 10AM. I'm a guy since you were wondering.

I'll go 3 hours before hand MAX but more likely I'll go an hour or 2 beforehand.

Thanks for that info.