1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

for Someone

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by DESPERADO, Apr 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DESPERADO

DESPERADO Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :beer:

Attached Files:

2. Someone

Someone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks so much for the photos

wow row watering....there are still some that row water cotton, sorghum and peanuts ect, but no one has started a row water vineyard they are all too new and the drip saves so much water.....of course table grapes need more water as well

your soil looks amazing for grapes and those drying in the sun make me extremely hungry haha

I can only imagine the labor.....it is hard enough here to get pruning crews together much less if hand harvested

thanks again for the pics I can stare at them for hours!.....really nice vineyard

3. DESPERADO

DESPERADO Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :wave: thanks Someone, because of the water situation here in CA, drip systems are mostly the norm. we can still flood irrigate because of irrigation water from a large canal. also we still have our well water. we hadn't had to use it until the last 2 years because of the drought. thanks again and EAT CALIFORNIA RAISINS!!:beer:

4. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    See, when I saw :beer: I was expecting to see hops growing (one of our varieties has started climbing but the other bine is still a baby so far this year) For grapes, you need to use :drunk:

Happy growing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.