1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Fools Roll!!

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Bamfbowhunter, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am so bummed I just found out about this. I will be doing this for sure next year!!

Fools roll.com

This years run started last night.

It is a cannon ball run from Austin TX to Las Vegas. The first one there wins 10,000$. Here is the catch. You have to buy your car and get to Las Vegas on 2000$. Then when you get there sell your car and put what you sold it for on one hand of blackjack or roulette. There are also a bunch of other cool prizes you can win. Anyone done anything like this?

2. bubbakitty

bubbakitty native Texan; born and bred.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    But if you ARE the first one there would you really care about selling your car and placing a bet? You just fell into 10,000 $'s afterall.

Doesn't look like many have heard of it either.....so no big advertising. Big benefactor? Motto in Austin is "Keep Austin Weird" but now apparently exporting is in the mix......hope to hear more....

1st Super Bowl DT...Panthers / Browns no doubt
  3. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd only do this if Captain Chaos could ride shotgun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.