1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Food/Bev allowances

Discussion in 'Comps' started by JohnnySilk, Oct 11, 2016.

1. JohnnySilk

JohnnySilk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Question, we have been slot players mainly for years, thus earning express comps and usual offers include 3 nights sky suites comped plus $100/$200 free play and maybe couple hundred resort credit. Last couple of trips, we have had some heavy table play. This past trip I was notified at check in we have $350 food/bev credit per day. Had no idea. We still had our usual offer on top of this. Is this due to heavier table play and the inability to earn express comps now at tables? Hope this makes sense. Thanks.

2. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All offers are based on play.If they are allowing you $350/day F+B it must be based on your increased play whether slots or tables.
    When you say heavy table play is that black chip action or purple?
    How many hours/day?

3. JohnnySilk

JohnnySilk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heavier (for us), not heavy. Didn't mean to imply that above. Avg $50 for 7 to 8 hours a day per host.

My good friends who play tables only have this F/B allowance each trip, so I assumed it was based on my increased table play. Never had this allowance before. Not sure if I should expect in the future or not. Host didn't line it up, check in desk notified us.

4. Its Only Money

Its Only Money Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you also up your slot play? I am mostly a table player at 125 - 150 at the craps tables for 4 hours a day and don't get Sky Suites. I would say that the table play probably didn't add that much for you. I typically only get my room covered on the front end small resort credit here and there. No resort credit on my next trip.

I need one more trip to up my frequent flier level
  5. JohnnySilk

JohnnySilk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    slot play stayed the same, possibly decreased some.