1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Follow-up Taxes Problem: LoL, "Hidden Fees"

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by TIMSPEED, Mar 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED !địt mẹ!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So where we last left off:
    http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?117538-IRS-Rant-Took-my-money-and-now-NO-WAY-TO-GET-LIVE-HUMAN!!

I FINALLY got through to the IRS...
    Apparently they DID make a mistake and charge me twice...however, the funny part was, I asked what my total bill was, and he said "$417" So I said OK, then I'm missing about $40 somewhere (He said that $317 is going to be sent out 3/12/2015 to me.)
    So the IRS agent looked into it and said "Ohh, sorry, we added $38 in interest and penalties"

LOL, just a moment earlier when I asked to confirm my total tax bill from 2013, it "was" $417!
    LOL, what a joke.

Palace Tower Suite!
  2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, I'm glad you got someone and are getting the money back. I thought $6 in penalties and interest sounded low the first time... even on a small amount ($400+) the P&I has to be enough to get your attention, otherwise what's the point?

3. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED !địt mẹ!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought the same thing, that's why I verified..then ALL OF A SUDDEN, there was $38 extra, LOL...just funny.

Palace Tower Suite!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.