1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Flamingo Room Choices-Royal Suite, Deluxe Suite, Luxury Suite, FAB or Go

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by 2VegasNuts, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi All,

Our next trip to Las Vegas will be during CES in January 2016. We usually stay at PH in a Panoramic suite or at Aria in a Corner suite. We would like to try Flamingo this trip and the rooms we have available for comps are

Royal Suite
    Deluxe Suite
    Luxury Suite-$87/nt
    Studio Room

You can view all the rooms here... https://www.caesars.com/flamingo-las-vegas/hotel.

Has anyone stayed in any of these? Please let me know your thoughts. They all look like run down, older rooms. I am trying to pick the best one. My husband usually does all this, but he is traveling and asked me to make the reservation

Thanks!

Allie

2. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They all look dated to me; I guess I'd take the Royal.
    BUT what about a GO mini-suite? I like GO rooms.
    But WHY Flamingo? So many better choices...does Caesars have comps? Other CET properties? I consider Flamingo the very bottom rung of CET properties.

3. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, I think Royal is the way to go.

Aria and PH have been our hotel of choice for the past 4 years. We have also stayed at Caesars 25% of the time. This is about 25-30 trips over this time and we have not come home a winner on any of them. So, we want to move down strip a bit and try something new (or old as it is).

4. jercheer22

jercheer22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have stayed in the Royal and Deluxe in the past 2 years. Used the $20 sandwich to upgrade to these suites. The rooms were very large, with nice views up on the 26th floor... pool view once, strip view once. Huge living space with couches and tables, floor to ceiling windows. The strip view was directly towards Ceasars and made up for the terrible outdated furniture. We nicknamed our room the "70s suite" because the furniture looked like its been around since then. Couch was stained and had holes in it. The extra bathroom is nice to have, and the wet bar with fridge was a plus. Depends what kind of trip youre doing... these rooms are great for a bachelor's party type trip, not so much for a couple's romantic trip.

5. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you! Your review helped a bunch.

6. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you check in, I'd try the $20 trick & ask if any GO Mini-suites are available!
    I play VP & lately my best play has been at Linq & OSheas as well as the Bourbon Room at Venetian, if VP is your thing!

7. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    VP is our thing! I was looking at Linq. We have a comp for the Luxury Room. The King suite doesn't look that exciting and Linq does not list any other suites, anywhere. Don't they have any Jr Suites or mini suites?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.