1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Flamingo go rooms-where are they on TR website

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by karens625, Oct 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karens625

karens625 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Whenever I check he TR room availability, there is never any go rooms. I use to get them comped. But now I don't even see them on there. Not even for a price. I have checked multiple dates, so it's just not a certain time and they are sold out, they are just not there for me. Anyone else have this problem?

2. jon_vegas

jon_vegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    best bet is to just call them directly with the offer code if any and ask for the go room.

3. rgerards

rgerards Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I cant see many room types when Iam logged in, I tried fixing it through support but while they told me they see the issue, they never reported anything back and it was never fixed. I cant see the Go rooms and a lot of caesars room types for some reason.

When I log out all rooms are available.

4. hotreds

hotreds Illegitimi non carborundum!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup- same here- I can see everything when I am not logged in, only a few when I do log in. I wonder if it has something to do with your tier status? At any rate, hopefully I will get upgraded to a Go from a Fab with the $20 SW!

5. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a similar problem before as well: they are trying to show you what is available for you... trying to be "helpful". If you are using an offer code it won't show you rooms that aren't valid for that offer, or if you are just logged in and qualify for some comps it may not show you right away room types for rooms you can't get any comps on.

It has been a while since I booked a TR room through their website, but I think what I had to do was log out, find the room(s) I am interested in, and then log in to get a proper Total Rewards rate. This wasn't really a problem when we were just Gold, only kept coming up when we made Platinum.

6. karens625

karens625 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly when it started for me. When I made platinum. You would think that I would have go room comp though. I had them when I was Gold.

7. Guy_

Guy_ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have the same problem with caesar's.
    for example.. my calendar shows NOBU rooms but not "premium" or Agustus or whatever they are calling them today. (so I get classic, palace and nobu)
    I am a diamond member.. so I don't think it is just a platinum glitch.

8. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have never had a GO room show on my TR website, only when i don't log in, it's only FAB and then the Suites. I'm Gold. But even though i booked the FAB, my intentions are to tip for GO. The main reason is the GO rooms have a walk in shower, something i need because of my stroke.
    But if for some reason my pitiful excuse doesn't work, well, its only $2 per. But i suspect the week before thanksgiving will be kind of slow, also the day after the Marathon.

9. Rags

Rags Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I noticed the same problem earlier this year and thought maybe they had just tried to simplify the room offerings and handle the actual room type at check in. I didn't think about the fact that I had made diamond with a good trip and higher than my previous average play and that moving up in level actually reduced what they showed as available for me.

10. karens625

karens625 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well after another trip to Vegas down, I now have go rooms again. And some other great options as well. Still platinum.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.