1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Flame steakhouse question

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Disney Fan, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disney Fan

Disney Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had plans to have dinner at the Flame steakhouse on our upcoming trip until I read someone's trip report that the Flame has done away with their very tasty bread you got before your meal came out, if this is true we may reconsider, it was that good, anyone know what I am talking about ??

2. Texas Gramma

Texas Gramma Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Andiamo's Italian Steakhouse... at The D... in downtown Las Vegas... has warm bread with tapenade. If you would like to see some pictures of the food and recomendations for ordering ... see Yelp... Andiamo's Steakhouse... Las Vegas... or look on Travel Advisor. The D has their menu online... we had a wonderful experience there twice this December. Also online... Hugo's next door at 4 Queens has lavosh bread as the starter and a great menu. Prices are included on the 4 Queens menu... Andiamo's prices were not on the Las Vegas menu, but I looked at their Detroit Andiamos and the menu was quite similar and prices for most Las Vegas items was included on that menu. Yum! Yum! Wish I was there!

3. aliasyoshi

aliasyoshi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The last couple of times at The Flame, they still had bread but the selection was greatly reduced. The last trip was October 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.