1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Fishing Cart

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Breeze147, Dec 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never too early to get ready for Spring. The Stripers start coming up the Chesapeake in March.

I am sick and tired of making 2 or 3 trips back to the Jeep for gear so I am looking for a fishing cart. Some people refer to them as pier carts.

I've seen some good ones on Bass Pro Shops, Cabelas, Dick's, et al.

It looks like pneumatic tires are the way to go for maneuverability on sand.

My problem is storage. I only have a 4' x 6' shed and it is fairly full right now. I suppose I could get a large plastic storage box just for this.

My other problem is transporting it. I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee 4 x 4 which would accommodate one if it could be broken down.

My question for this most esteemed forum is: Has anyone ever seen one that can easily be disassemebeled for easy storage and transportation?

I already have a pull-along luggage carrier, but my gear has grown too large for the size of it.

2. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's the ticket right there. Thanks!:thumbsup:

4. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You might be able to use something we use on the ice.......a child's ice sled........it really pulls nice and is a light as hell......I have a couple laying around and still use them to pull large logs around that I cut up for firewood. We use to put 2 or 3 five gallon buckets on them....you could do the same or even bolt the bucket down on them.

Something like this.......but at Walmart I would think they would be $10 or LESS.....

http://www.homedepot.com/p/ESP-48-in-Orange-Toboggan-2914O/205706359?cm_mmc=shopping-_-googleads-_-pla-_-205706359&ds_e_ad_type=pla&ci_sku=205706359&ci_gpa=pla&ci_src=17588969&gclid=CI_auLPy0MICFe7m7AodMS8A8A

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.