1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

first time

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by pa4ul, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pa4ul

pa4ul Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to vegas for the first time in september. Looking forward to the trip and hope to gather great info from all you pros!

2. ilovetogamble

ilovetogamble Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where are you from?

I hope you have a good time. It will still be pretty hot during that time so pack accordingly. Have fun and welcome to this wonderful forum.

3. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL,
    If everyone here emails a welcome to you, you'll have to read about 14,000 emails......you might have time to read them before Sept. though! Go on a sight like www.lvol.com or www.cheapovegas.com and look at the maps for a general orientation. I usually recommend that people get a book like "The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas" which will list hotels, restaurants, sights, shows etc. List things of inteest and find them, then you can make a flexible schedule and hit the ones in the same area while there. There will always be toomany things to see and do (that's what next year is for!).

If you have questions post them here and be as specific as possible. There is something for everyone in LV, that's why we all love it so much. Another source of good info if you are a member is AAA. They have a book and maps free for members.

The sights I gave you are just a couple to get you started; check average temps and things like that there. Bring your most comfortable shoes.In LV you will walk more than you ever have even if yu try not to, and everything looks closer than it is, and everything is concrete!

Have fun, planning is almost as much fun as the trip!

Jimbo338

4. Vegas Tonya

Vegas Tonya Margarita Connoisseur

Welcome! You came to the right place for Vegas information. There is tons here. Best advice, read the trip reports and weed out the good stuff to create a list for you that works. :)

5. JNCVH

JNCVH Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow I couldnt even remember my first time but I can tell you it will not be ur last time. Hang on for a bumpy ride!:evillaugh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.