1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

First time out

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by mdmilburne, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdmilburne

mdmilburne Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have already our airfare and I have a couple of questions.
    1. When is the best time to book a room? Will prices drop or go up as trip gets closer? We are looking to stay on the strip 4 or 5 star hotel.
    2. Are the meal packages a good idea? or just wing it?
    3. As shows get closer does the prices change any?
    4. Which website offers the best deals on room and attractions?

Thanks for all your help.
    Mark

2. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1 - Best to get the room as soon as you can. If the price goes up it can be a nice savings for you. If the price drops you simply call and have them adjust the price to the lower price.

2 - What meal package? The only one I know of is the Buffets of Buffets.

3 - Which shows? There are shows which always sell out and price never changes and there are shows which are always available at the Tix4Tonight place for discounts.

4 - Not sure on this as we contact our host. So, I suggest you sign up for a Player's club card so they can track your play. If good enough you can then get a host and simply have them make arrangements for free room and stuff.

3. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some hotels or booking sites have included a meal package now, where you essentially pre pay your food and get a discount. But it isn't the same as all inclusive.

4. Remon1977

Remon1977 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1. Well depends on if there is a big holiday week of weekend like st patricks spring break etc. If so book early and just watch if prices drop. You can always cancel your booking and make a new one. I got a nice suite that way. :thumbsup:

2. I would say just wing it. So many good places to eat so do not take the mail packages since these are buffets and not as great as the normal restaurants.

3. Well this is like what others say depends on the show.

4. I would not really know. I hope others can help you with this one.

Hope this is a bit helpfull and hope you have a great time. :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.