1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

First time, long time

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by tdbirxk, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tdbirxk

tdbirxk Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First time poster, long time Vegas aficionado ...

I'm from NJ ... been to Vegas 8 times now - a couple of times with friends, and a couple of times with the family (most recently last August). Love the strip, the restaurants, the shows, and the gambling (craps, blackjack, 3 card poker). Next trip isn't planned until April 2014 unfortunately, but I'll be coming back here to this sight looking for some help.

The trip next April is with my friends (all mid-late 50s). We're having our 30th fantasy league baseball draft, and we're doing it in Vegas. We also went for our 20th (stayed at Bally's), and our 25th (at the Bellagio).

The help I'm looking for is advice on where we would be able to hold our draft (6-8 of us). Five years ago we got a 2 BR penthouse suite at Bellgio, which was awesome but expensive, and held the draft in the living room of the suite. We could do that again, but I'm wondering if there are other options? We need a place for 6-8, a little privacy, and we're drinkers (we'd prefer a place where we can BYOB, but won't exclude it if it's not). Also looking for a couple of other amenities to make the draft a little more fun, but I'll save that for another post.

I'll poke around the sight a bit to see if I can see anything similar ... but if anyone knows a thread right off the top that would help, I'd appreciate it.

2. DonD

DonD Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to VMB tdbirxk. You may have luck using the search function.

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! Your trip sound like a great time....good luck!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.