1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

First Time Facebook user

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by vegasvette, Nov 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasvette

vegasvette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    These questions may sound incredibly dumb to many of you, but I am apparently the last human in the USA that does not have a Facebook page.

I would like to accumulate MyVegas credits for a spring trip.

Can i use my wife's Facebook page to play MyVegas games, and use the rewards for my Mlife account?

Is there any way to get more coins without buying them, once you run out? She does not want to share my activity on MyVegas with her "Facebook Friends".

If the best way for me to accomplish what I want is to open a Facebook page in my name I will.

Thanks for any input from the board.

2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Create extra facebook accounts for your wife and yourself, First name/ myVegas/ Last name. This will seperate your real freinds from the rest of us.

Look for freinds here at VMB and through the Facebook myVegas group, I cannot remember the exact name but someone here will know it.

I've never bought chips. Every day you get chips via the free spin. As you play you will build casions on your Strip, these will provide chips.

I've been playing for about 3 months, wife and I will use rewards this week for, Zumanity, Aria Buffet, and Pizza/Beer at 5Fifty.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  3. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe that it would be best for you to open your own facebook account. You will also need an Mlife account to "purchase" the rewards. If your wife also has an Mlife account you can both play and purchase awards on your seperate accounts. As an example, my wife and I have seperate accounts. We want a free buffet at Aria. If you check, the two buffet passes are far more "points" than two seperate one buffet passes. By playing on seperate accounts we can each get one buffet for fewer points.

4. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    vegasvette,

Here's the FB group I mentioned, just request access and they will grant it. It's a great place to find friends and to find links for free chips.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/friendsofmyvegas/

edit to ask: Have either of you started playing yet?

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  5. chinlover

chinlover Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would add friends slowly at first 20 or so max a day.

6. vegasvette

vegasvette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great input and thanks for the help. We'll get going in a day or so. My wife doesn't go to Vegas, so it's senseless for her to accumulate coins if she can't transfer the award points to me. Right?

7. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are correct, the points don't transfer. She can, however, have fun playing and occasionally "gift" a few chips to you. I'm sending you a pm.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.