1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

First time comp checkin question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by KTinTX, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KTinTX

KTinTX Guest

Ive never had any part of our trip comped before, so next month we arrive on a VIP Services offer at Mirage with one comped night and 3 deeply discounted nights. Do we check in at the Invited Guests area or just the regular agents?

Also, if comped for a deluxe room, will my gold Mlife card or folded cash get me an upgrade to a view or tower deluxe?

2. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Aug 24, 2009
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can use the Invited Guest check in. But check the normal lines too – the Invited Guest line is not always the quickest. In fact, if there is a normal line with the same number of people in it as the invited line, use the normal line. In the invited line, your odds of getting stuck behind some prick whining about his comps or why he didn’t get a suite or whatever is pretty high, unfortunately.
  3. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Jul 17, 2011
    Northern Nevada
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    So true... so true... The Hard Rock has a nice little private area behind heavily tinted glass for VIP/Invited Guests and it sweet if it's empty, but as I walk up, if there's one or two parties checking in there, I always go to the regular line and ALWAYS see the same people still in VIP after I head past there again to my room! :wave:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.