1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

First Solo Trip Report 26/05 - 02/06

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by The Stig, Jun 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

May 28, 2009
    Lancashire, UK
    Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Well this was my first trip to Vegas solo and another first was a direct flight from the UK which I found a lot better then changing somewhere and would certainly do it that way again.
    I arrived on the Sunday afternoon just after 12 and once through imigration and luggage collection I was in a cab and arrived at the Tuscany Suites.

I was quickly checked in and on arriving in my room I couldnt belive how much space you get in the rooms they are massive, it was a quick shower and change and out to have a wander around Vegas.
    An earlyish night that night then up early on Monday for breakfast and out for a tour round the south end of the Strip.

I had trips Downtown Monday and Friday nights and also Tuesday daytime where I took a visit to The Mob Museum which I found very fascinating and took up a lot of the afternoon as there is so much to see in there.

When I had finished in there went to get the SDX back to the Strip but when it arrived it was packed so decided to go for a drink and ended up in the Golden Gate had a couple of beers stuck $10 in a bar machine and got $100 back so not a bad afternoon.

Thursday I went on a trip to LA and although a long day it was well worth it, included time at Santa Monica Beach, a drive around Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive and into the Hollywood Hills before stopping off at Hollywood Boulevard for about an hour and half.

So all in all a very enjoyable trip and didn't mind being on my own, it was quite nice to get up in the morning and think what can I do today.
    Looking forward to going back not to sure yet when that will be but hoping withing the next 12 months.
  2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Apr 19, 2004
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like you had a great trip...thanks for sharing! Hope you can plan another one soon. :)
  3. Someone

Someone High-Roller

Jun 16, 2012
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    glad you had a nice trip....I am surprised you did not go out to the speedway and drive some of the super cars, but maybe you wanted some time off from your day job haha

and didn't it get a little hot walking around Vegas in your driving suit and helmet?...I would :faint:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.