1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

First Mlife comp offers!

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Mrs. K., Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrs. K.

Mrs. K. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks to a nice hand pay and resulting reckless slot play last November I have received my first comps! Ranging from one night at Bellagio to four nights in a suite at Excalibur plus $25 free play at all, I'll probably end up at Mirage or MB (2 nights). Never having used comps before I have a few questions:

1. Can I use the "invited guest" line even though I'm Pearl?

2. Can I use the Spring offer twice? For trips a month or so apart.

2. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, if booking an offer you use the "invited guest" line even if you are "oil tank slime".

Look at the terms and conditions of your offer. Generally the Spring offers can be used multiple times but they may differ between players. Some offers, like my birthday offer, is a one off and can be used once. I chose to not use it this year as the Spring offer was better. Read all T&C's carefully and when dealing with mLife, don't book online. If you haven't experienced their website, it sucks. Call. While on the phone don't be ashamed to see if they can sweeten the pot a bit, they frequently do.

Enjoy your trips!

3. ronc

ronc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Though the MLife website is nothing to write home about, the VIP Services people that I spoke with about an offer were spot on. They have taken the time to look at all potential offers, evaluate them, and help me pick the one that works out best. I don't have a "host" in the terms of the high rollers, but I did reach out to someone last fall when I stayed at Aria (host on duty or whatever) and got a room comped for one night (the first two were paid for by the conference sponsors; the last night was on us) and the MLife desk actually called a host and got $75 towards my room charges when we went from the basic card to the next level...without me asking.

Anyway, I would give the VIP Services folks a call and let them help you...I hope your experience is as good as mine was...the last one I spoke to even said to call back this month to see if any rates changed for the better based on the way the prices fluctuate all the time.

4. Mrs. K.

Mrs. K. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks . . . Though I think I'm a little nicer than "oil tank slime" .... I'm well versed in the Mlife web site horror show after my last trip. I called to straighten things up and they helped me out tremendously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.