1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

First Friday

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by Molymilker, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Molymilker

Molymilker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The DW and I have scheduled a Vegas trip for 09/03/13-09/10/13 with our first 5 nights downtown (last 2 nights comped at the M Resort). This is not our first time downtown and prefer DT to the strip. Can someone who has recently been give some info on First Friday? How are the crowds? Is it worth going since we are there? The reason for the questions is that there is also an event that we are considering the same night, Symphonic Rock show, and are a little torn.

Our Vegas bio, we are in our mid forties and have seen many shows with our favorites being Love and Absinthe. We like to spend our evenings downtown walking around with a cocktail :drunk:enjoying the bands on Fremont and gambling.

I apologize if this information is posted somewhere else. If it has please post the link. I have done a search and not been able to find anything:(.

2. Codewarrior47

Codewarrior47 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't been, but going in September

3. BlackJackLady

BlackJackLady High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay, now I'm curious, What is First Friday?

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm trying to figure this out myself because I will be able to attend this if I wish.

http://www.firstfridaylasvegas.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.