1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

First Ever Comp Rooms

Discussion in 'Comps' started by bribhoy, Feb 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bribhoy

bribhoy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Planning my third ever trip to Las Vegas. We were there last February for 4 days, then again in August, for 7 days. Stayed at the Aria both times and played mostly poker, with a little bit of slots and craps. We played mostly in the Aria, heeding the play where you stay advice, but did spend one day in August out at the Rio playing both poker and slots, and came away very nicely ahead on both. We've decided to go back in June and play a couple of events at the World Series. Not the main event, but the Monster Stack and the Seniors are in our crosshairs as likely options. Anyway, I've booked all of our accommodation and, much to my surprise and delight, I've managed to get 5 comp nights at the Rio and 2 at Aria. This means, of course, that I will be spending even more on the floor of both establishments.

Really looking forward to this trip and experiencing the WSOP atmosphere for the first time, especially staying right at the heart of it in the Rio.

Bright light city's gonna set my soul...
  2. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a great deal getting 5 nights at the Rio for one day of play..You'll enjoy the WSOP scene and best thing is no driving/taxi etc.I was there for opening day 2008 and it was pretty neat just looking around.Bit of a walk down to the convention area though but there are some places to sit along the way..Best Wishes

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you mostly played poker, I would consider yourself lucky. Poker players usually get garbage in terms of an offer.

4. bribhoy

bribhoy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree I was lucky to get any kind of offer, let alone these days during the WSOP. I had been trying to figure out if I was best to stay at Rio or elsewhere during the series but when I compared prices and got the offer, Rio was a no-brainer.

Bright light city's gonna set my soul...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.