1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Firefly Car Rental was Fine

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by OKC Gal, May 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OKC Gal

OKC Gal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back from my trip. I used Firefly car rental - the price was a LOT less than the bigger named companies for a six day rental. When I arrived on Sunday, late afternoon, there was nobody in line (that was a concern with earlier posters), and it was quick and easy. I just said no to the clerk who wanted to sell me additional insurance.

The car was a Dodge Avenger with 61,000 miles. I was disappointed at first, but it was fine. Since the price was probably $50 or $60 less for the six day period, the tradeoff was worth it.

2. HallOfPromise

HallOfPromise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is Firefly at the airport rental center, and if so do you know what they replaced if any? I rent from the airport and I tend to be alright with renting from whomever has the best price, which is great because there can be some great competition sometimes. If Firefly has a spot at the airport rental center and has the best price I will most definitely rent from them. I've never had any huge problems with renting from the smaller names.

3. feeltheheat

feeltheheat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    61.000 miles on a rental car?????
    :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.