1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Finishing a quest on Myvegas mobile....

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by crp62885, Sep 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crp62885

crp62885 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been stuck on the same damn quest for almost 2 weeks now... The quest is I need 1 five of a kind of the chinese symbol in the new china game, I spin probably 1500-2000 spins a day (on all quests like this, I just set my auto spin at either 60 or 150 per spin) and I still havent hit it... VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

Rant... off

2. Elayne

Elayne Tourist

Same here! I m also stuck on that one. It sucks since I would never play this game if I hadn't had that quest. The payout is the worst in the game, if I ever see that game irl I 'll stay very far away from it.

3. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The hitting 5 of a kind is the worst. Having said that, I hate when they add a new game to mobile and they change most of the quests to incorporate that game. Sucks when you've started off playing one game (that you may half like, lol) and then they roll out a new game on mobile and change it on you midstream.

Rant....off also :)

4. JerryVO

JerryVO Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hate the Chinese symbol game. I have never had a winning session with it. Good luck.

5. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm at level 171 and haven't hit that quest yet. Good grief! Funny thing though. Trying to hit some other damn quest on that game I filled the screen with those symbols and it paid over 400K. I was low rolling betting very small trying to get 1300 queens if I remember. Bet that won't happen again!

6. crp62885

crp62885 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally finished it last night, and the next two.. thank god.. It was honestly close to 15000 spins before I hit it.

7. robxj

robxj Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have completed all 303 quests. I am bronze, silver & gold star for each of the 101 quests. It says there are more quests coming but does anyone know when? Has anyone else completed them all?

gmXyRa9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
  8. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They've also changed a lot of the requirements of the quests, too ... I finished all mine long ago, and it's interesting to go back and see how much they've jacked the requirements. No doubt, though, the five-of-a-kind are the worst.

9. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll take the 5 of a kinds over the quests requiring max bet streaks. Trying to win 7 in a row at max bet was brutal. At least you can min bet the 5 of a kind ones...they may take longer to get though.

10. robxj

robxj Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I never saw "win 7 in a row @ max bet" I had some quests where you had to win 9 max bets but never in a row.

11. Elayne

Elayne Tourist

I also finished the 5 chinese symbols (finally). I noticed too that the quests became harder.

12. harley777

harley777 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is weird. The first night that the game came out I was going through those no problem. In fact I remember that if you got one of the 5 of a kind it would say that you completed the quest (instead of the 2). I closed one out after just 9 spins. Now I have like 3 of them at 50% and cant win crap.

13. Smallz23

Smallz23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hate that new china game. Cringe every time I have a quest that includes that game. Stuck on the same one as you all. Level 237. image.jpg

14. Kenban

Kenban Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They changed all the high max bet win streak quests a few months ago. They were just about impossible, with some even higher then 7. I dreaded every time I leveled in the early days due to the max bet quests.

15. robxj

robxj Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any word on when the new quests are going to be coming out? I have finished them all and looking forward to the new ones coming out.

16. Smallz23

Smallz23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm still waiting for the day they allow gifting amongst friends

17. lisaloveslv

lisaloveslv Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check your challenges again. I am at #3 Rue D'Yacht and they just got easier. No more five of a kind.

18. robxj

robxj Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    New strip challenges now available on mobile.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.