1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Finished latest challenge

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bsmithy2k, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bsmithy2k

bsmithy2k Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I very rarely ever attempt to finish the challenges that are offered, but I got an extremely large payout on one of the bonus rounds of Jack and the Beanstalk game, so....

I figured what the heck and upped my per spin rate to 15,000 coins (I normally play 3000). Two days later, and I have completed the challenge, leveled up 10+ times, and increased my LPs by about 15,000.

And I have also vowed never to chase another one of these in the future.

On the final challenge I had to collect 80 tokens and about 10 tokens from the end, I ran out of coins. I collected a few coins from my strip and waited for my daily spin the next day. I picked up about 30,000 coins from my spin and another 10,000 from my strip. I went to blackjack and bet all 40,000 on one hand. I doubled up, left blackjack and went back to the Jack and the Beanstalk. I couldn't play at the 15,000 level anymore, so dropped down to 3000 and started to spin. It took a while but I finally collected the remaining tokens and won 1,440,000 coins and 1,000 LPs on the final leg of the challenge. (after re-reading the above I [STRIKE]may [/STRIKE]have to admit that I am addicted to this game)

So now I am taking a break from chasing the challenges and the puzzles and will just play blackjack to earn coins and LPs.

2. lvjeremylv

lvjeremylv Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats! I'm on the 3rd leg of this challenge, and I don't think I'm gonna make it to the end unless my daily spin is really big tomorrow. I need 8 more tokens to finish this part of it.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.