1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Finished all the Mobile myVegas gold challenges, what's next?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by BigRagu, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRagu

BigRagu Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I finished all the gold challenges on the myVegas mobile game, doesn't appear to be anything after that except to collect bonus's and play:

http://flic.kr/p/nANeJp

Did it without buying any chips or challenge skips. Wondering if they will come up with any new additions on challenges?

Ray

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  2. derek33

derek33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WOW....I am struggling day to day to get enough chips to even try to complete a challenge. I have like 75 gold stars, but have a long way before I reach your level.

I hope MYVegas makes the mobile app like the FB game. It seems like the FB pc users can just rake in the gold coins, whereas the mobile app I am lucky to get a 100 gold coins a day. I cannot access MyVegas on my pc and I am just stuck slowly trying build any stockpile of gold coins.

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  3. BigRagu

BigRagu Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, the mobile app doesn't yield as many chips as the PC version. My wife plays both of our Facebook accounts on the computer, and I was just playing the mobile version for fun. Got rather obsessed with finding out what happened when the challenges were finished. I guess we'll see if anything changes in future updates.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.