1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Finally using some rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by TXTriper, Oct 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TXTriper

TXTriper Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been playing for almost two years, and am finally heading to Vegas to use some rewards: Free night at Mandalay Bay, some free play, and one of the last $50 dining credits for Monte Carlo. All in all, about $200 in comps for playing slots on my couch while I watch sports...works for me.

2. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice! Enjoy your trip!!

3. eaglejohn

eaglejohn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    don't believe you can use FP at MB with free nights. need to be paid. check reward. Unless you purchased more nights.

4. npom

npom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a blast! Don't forget, you can use some of the non MGM rewards as well. They don't count towards your 3 rewards.

5. TXTriper

TXTriper Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oops....should have more clear: I had the free play at Mirage, where I was staying. :)

6. TXTriper

TXTriper Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Worth it! Used the $50 Monte Carlo credit at The Pub, and it covered a burger, a chicken wrap, a beer flight and one (maybe 2?) beers. Total bill before tip was just over $1. Threw a $10 tip.

After I broke a penny slot (reels kept spinning, and wouldn't stop), I turned my $50 free play into $24.50 (which was probably the money I fed into a game that afternoon and hit a $500 jackpot).

The room at Mandalay Bay was great for the $30 resort fee.

All in all, I think that was around $200 in comps. I used Southwest miles to cover the flight, and with the mentioned jackpot, this whole trip was just about covered.

I've already taken a two -week break from the games, but will start up again to prep for the next trip.

Thank you to everyone who keeps the information flowing on this board, and this thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.