1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Finally got all the rewards I wanted!!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by ronnang, Aug 25, 2016.

1. ronnang

ronnang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been waiting to get the Madam Tussauds for my husband.. and I got it today!!! (I have had mine for almost a month) I also picked up the Secret Garden 2 tickets on my account!! We are ready for Vegas!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had fun at the Tussauds two years ago. They had an Avengers interactive movie experience where the seats move. It was good. The Secret Garden is good ask them when they feed the cats that's when you want to go they get real active when they are throwing meat at them.

3rd Aria Stay Coming Up
  3. ronnang

ronnang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a question about the secret garden. I got my tickets attached to my email I had to pick the date and it says 11:am on the time. But when I booked the tickets it said 3:pm on the time. It also has a seat number.. why would there be a seat number if there are no shows? And do I have to be there at 11 am?

4. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

I think it's just a byproduct of using a unified ticketing system that it has seats and times. There are definitely no seats and you should be able to go any time they are open - that is what I did in December.

5. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on securing your desired rewards. My bride and I end up having to "settle" on something for at least one of our rewards per trip.
    Enjoy!

RICHARD

6. ronnang

ronnang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So far every trip I have been able to get all the rewards that I wanted fairly easily. This time was a bit different. I had to totally stalk those rewards. I followed the refresh times at Myvegas friends rock.. but honestly it really didn't help me get the rewards, b/c by time I go the notification it and got over there it was too late. I was starting to worry b/c we are getting close. Good luck getting your rewards.

7. pebbles

pebbles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Reward time is coming close for me too. We are there for 6 weeks so can get 2 x 4 rewards each if I plan it properly. I always get extras too, because we have so many LP (gold chips) we will never manage to use them all. A total of 5.5 million between us.

First trip of 2017.
  8. JerryD

JerryD Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How did you redeem your tickets? I follow the directions and it just show 2 complimentary passes to secret gardens. But there is no way for me to redeem them.

9. john1516inny

john1516inny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pebbles, you should do the NCL cruise. Ships are fine and the food is good.

10. eaglejohn

eaglejohn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    y6ou should get email with link. We just brought our code to desk when we went, didn't bother the online redemption, since were not sure what day we were going. So far no one has been turned down just going to desk with code and they print voucher

11. JerryD

JerryD Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info. I have the email with the link. But it doesn't help with the redemption. It may be because I am on mobile device and not a PC. We'll just take it to the desk on the day we plan to go. Thanks again.

12. ronnang

ronnang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to the email for the Secret Garden there is a link to redeem them on it. then it took me to my mlife account then I just ordered the tickets and my offer came off.